CHRISTIAN UMBRELLA SCHOOL PROGRAMS
If you are looking for Christian-Based Curriculum, these are great sites for you to visit. This is a listing of Christian Schools that offer Umbrella, Satellite, and Correspondence Programs.
Typically, families enroll their children, use textbooks purchased through these schools, and send back work and tests for grading, evaluation and offical transcripts. Curriculum materials, testing and counselling are generally provided.
We suggest that you request catalogs and brochures. Read them and compare. They are full of useful information and tips.
A Beka Book - A Beka Correspondence and Home Video Offers Christian books, curriculums, video courses, and support materials for PreK - 12. Phone at 1-800-874-3592. Write to A Beka Correspondence School,Box 18000, Pensacola, Fl. 32523
Alpha Omega Academy Online
- (Formerly known as Bridgestone Academy) Alpha Omega Academy OnLine is for parents who are wanting to home school, yet are looking for the teaching and benefits that a private school offers. Now you can have both. Alpha Omega Academy OnLine offers the best of home school, private school, and computer based education all in one. Students complete their studies at home on the computer. Daily, they link up to our internet site and transfer their work to our teachers. Simultaneously, any grading and/or comments made by our teachers is transferred back to your students. A Christ-centered private school. We use the Switched-On Schoolhouse multimedia curriculum. This highly motivating and challenging multimedia-enhanced CD-ROM program offers a wide variety of interactive problems to keep your student actively involved in learning. Material is thoroughly taught and reinforced with the "Focus Learning" system. Quizzes and tests then give students the opportunity to prove what they have learned.
Bob Jones University Academy of Home Education
- The Academy of Home Education is designed to help home school parents of children at the secondary level (grades nine through twelve) by providing a recommended course of study to be completed under the direction of the parents. There are two curriculum tracks available. Each track is intended to be representative of the minimum requirements for public schools for a general studies and a college preparatory program in the various states. The college preparatory track is designed to prepare students for admission to a regular college or university program of studies. The general studies track is intended for those students who may not enroll in post-secondary level educational programs.
Canadian Christian Academy
- Canadian Christian Academy is a retail supplier of educational materials with the option to enroll in a registered private school. C.C.A. has been helping home schooling families for over 20 years.
Christian Liberty Academy/Christian Liberty Press
- Offers K-12. This is what our family uses! We've been homeschooling for almost 4 years and we have been very satisfied with their services. Curriculums are a combination of materials from different publishers and are used in their actual classrooms. Their satellite program (CLASS) is what we use for about $310, tests, evaluation, transcripts, and all materials included. They also offer the flexible Family Program where you do your own grading and recordkeeping. Other services are curriculum kits, testing service, and publishes many Christian books. Phone is (847) 259-444, Fax: 259-2941, Mailing address: 502 W. Euclid Ave., Arlington Heights, IL 60004.
Covenant Home Curriculum
- Welcome to Covenant Home Curriculum, providers of a complete, eclectic, K-12, classical-approach curriculum, built upon the enduring strength of a Reformed Christian world view.
Eagle Christian High School
- High School and Junior High School Programs on the Internet
2526 Sunset Lane, Missoula MT 59804 (888) 324-5348 (406) 549-0482 Fax (406) 549-5047
Escondido Tutorial Services
- Escondido Tutorial Service is dedicated to bringing classical Christian education to homeschoolers. Our Tutorials are available in your own home through the Internet.
Faith Christian Ministries
- Offers Faith Christian Academy, a K - 12 umbrella school for Tennessee homeschoolers. This Site is presented in the knowledge that sometimes, even Christian homeschool parents sometimes need expert help. Does your child need accomodation for a learning disability? Are you unsure how to unleash your child's particular talents? Have you considered having your child tested to evaluate their "learning style?" Would you benefit from learning more about effective teaching techniques? Are you looking for qualitative help and support in your stand of conscience to teach your children at home?
Family Christian Academy
- Provides teacher training seminars, diagnostic and Achievement Testing, annual campouts, newsletters, telephone support, high school diploma, free video lending library and more.
Heartland Christian Academy
- Heartland Christian Academy is an extension homeschool program using School of Tomorrow (SofT) material. The third edition SofT material offers these features: Full color, Mastery system of education, computer controlled vocabulary, Christian character qualities and Scripture taught throughout all subjects, Computer-Video- Interactive available for high school (special equipment required). Not only does SofT have the highest academic material, but we have found that this program has the greatest impact on the lives of young people. It instills the philosophy of Christian character in their thinking.
- Home schooling your child requires more personal time and involvement invested in your child's education. The demands can be a wonderful opportunity for both your growth and your child's--or they can be a daunting challenge. But imagine providing engaging teaching for all of your children--simultaneously. Imagine having the resources to do chemistry experiments and the know-how to teach physics and advanced math. Imagine having instant access to home education workshops, Christian living seminars, and cultural programs for your family's enrichment. HomeSat makes all of these possible through our advanced satellite network that brings our resources into your home. HomeSat. It's like having a faculty at your fingertips.
- Home Study International (HSI) is a Christian distance education provider. At the K-12 level, it offers home schoolers and their parents the assurance of a Christ-centered curriculum and the benefits of national accreditation.
Landmark's Freedom Baptist Curriculum
- Landmark's Freedom Baptist Curriculum is the most unique, Biblical, and educationally sound curriculum available today. LFBC is the only full-line curriculum owned and operated as an integral ministry of a local, fundamental Baptist church. LFBC is a full-line curriculum, providing all grades from pre-kindergarten through high school with all subjects: Bible, English and Spelling, History/Geography, Literature, Math, and Science.
Living Heritage Academy
- The umbrella school arm of the School of Tomorrow - A.C.E. (Accelerated Christian Education) Curriculum. Home educators tell us over and over what the School of Tomorrow curriculum and program mean to them. Lesson preparation time is greatly reduced, making this program simple to administer. Distinctly biblical and uniquely individualized, K-3 through Level 12 curriculum.
Lincoln Christian Academy
- Lincoln Christian Academy functions as a means to provide the best individualized Christian curriculum available to families who wish to educate their children at home. We use the Accelerated Christian Education (A.C.E.) curriculum from the School of Tomorrow at Lincoln Christian Academy. And it is just that -- A Home Education Program that is USER-FRIENDLY! A.C.E. is an easily administered curriculum. In fact, it is one of the most easily (if not the easiest) administered curriculum available for home school use today.
The Sycamore Tree
- offering school online for grades four through twelve. Students do their work on the computer each day and send it to our office by e-mail. All grading and tracking will be done by our teachers. Just think--no lesson plans, no grading, no hassle! Enrollments are accepted at any time during the school year--even for highschoolers. Your students will be using the award-winning Switched-On-Schoolhouse curriculum. It won the 1998 Practical Homeschooling Reader's Choice Software Award for Best Curriculum. Five subjects are available: Bible, English, Math, Science, and Social Studies. Credentialed teachers grade your student's work and respond with personalized academic assistance. We offer official transcripts and a high school diploma through our online school. You may also use a combination of traditional curriculum and the online school.
Tree of Life School
- Tree of Life School and Book Services is a home-based organization that has been in operation since 1994. Tree of Life currently serves over 200 students across Canada, the United States, and around the world. An Affiliate Member since 1997 with the Association of Classical and Christian Schools, Tree of Life adheres to their standards educationally.
Please email us to suggest a link or make corrections.
Also visit HomeschoolPortal.com's Directory of Correspondence Schools
Related Page: Christian Curriculum